Dear Classmates,
My name is Denise McKenzie and I just recently transferred into the Liberal Arts Program from the Education Program at Mercer University. My switch was prompted by my idea to become diversified in my teaching career. I have a plethora of experience working with elementary and middle school children. When I grow up, I would like to venture into teaching adults. Specifically to English as a Second Language. I am due to graduate in December and this is my very first online class! I have great anxieties about taking this course, because I've always been in a classroom setting. I hope I can represent myself well on this blog and to other students! I enjoy reading, writing and taking my grandson to the library!
Cheers,
Denise Mckenzie
My name is Denise McKenzie and I just recently transferred into the Liberal Arts Program from the Education Program at Mercer University. My switch was prompted by my idea to become diversified in my teaching career. I have a plethora of experience working with elementary and middle school children. When I grow up, I would like to venture into teaching adults. Specifically to English as a Second Language. I am due to graduate in December and this is my very first online class! I have great anxieties about taking this course, because I've always been in a classroom setting. I hope I can represent myself well on this blog and to other students! I enjoy reading, writing and taking my grandson to the library!
Cheers,
Denise Mckenzie
No comments:
Post a Comment